Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Early Morning Beauty

(This picture can be enlarged by clicking on it.  Clicking a second time will make it full-sized.)

I remember hearing a song ‘O How I Hate to Get Up in the Morning’ as a child.  That song has been on my mind a great deal since Betsy and I have started taking early morning walks around the golf course behind our house.  (We have to get an early start so we finish before the golfers arrive!).  But although I may hate getting up, there are some definite rewards that make it all worthwhile.  This is one of those rewards.  Taken April 30, 2016.

22 comments:

MadSnapper said...

absolutely stunning

LV said...

I am not an early riser either. However, I am with you, might get up for this spectacular view.

I Am Woody said...

Beautiful!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Yes,this is worth that early morning wake up call.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

One of my favorite pictures EVER in your collection --and believe me, you have many others.... This one is truly awesome....

Thanks for sharing with others.

Love,
Wifey

L. D. said...

This is a marvelous capture. Good job.

Linda at To Behold The Beauty said...

That's an amazing capture, and a good reason to get up in the mornings.

Terry and Linda said...

That is gorgeous!

Linda

troutbirder said...

Wow! Thanks, George...:)

Vineeta Yashsavi said...

beautiful...

Janie said...

Yes, definitely worth missing a little extra sleep. What a gorgeous sight, a great way to start the day.

happyone said...

Wow, that is spectacular!!

A Casa Madeira said...

Muito bonito.
Abraços.

Small Kucing said...

Rays of new hope ☺.

Jeevan said...

Awesome dawn and great capture on the scene... I am also not a early morning person but the feeling of waking up early which i get rarely would make my day cheerful!

Neal said...

That is very beautiful!

Haddock said...

Dawn at its best.

Linda said...

Ah, fantastic capture!

LV said...

My very favorite hymn. The sight a perfect fit.

L. D. said...

What a wonderful shot you caught.

imac said...

Magnifico George

Kirigalpoththa said...

very nice George!