Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Morning at the Beach

(This picture can be enlarged by clicking on it.  Clicking a second time will make it full-sized.)

Betsy and I enjoy going to North Carolina’s Ocean Isle Beach in December for a couple of reasons.  One is that December is the ‘slow’ season, so there aren’t as many people on the beach as at other times.  The second reason is that if we wake up early enough we can see some beautiful sunrises.  As that old song says, ‘Nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina in the morning’!

11 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

A stunning and dreamy picture! And I love your header. The front of your house is interwoven with beautiful braids of branch shadows. Now try saying that fast five times!

LV said...

As always, great sunrises.

Ruth Hiebert said...

That is a view worth an early morning. Who could stay in bed knowing this scene awaits outside?

Linda at To Behold The Beauty said...

That one was worth getting up for, for sure. Great photo.

Jeevan said...

Such a beautiful dawn and you are very reasoned to be there at that time!! Great shot

Terry and Linda said...

Nothing can be finer than a morning on the beach in Carolina!!!

Beautiful!

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

I wish I was a morning person, just for this reason.

Busy Bee Suz said...

I'm not a morning person, but that is one glorious sunrise!!

Linda said...

That is gorgeous!

troutbirder said...

I’m finally back online after about a month. The war between Yahoo and Google ended. Almighty Google finally let me into my own two blogs. A miracle, as it were.

A Casa Madeira said...

Moving on to see the news.
I love your photos.
Good week.
janicce.